A church isn’t a building—it’s the people. We meet in Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast of Australia and globally online. No matter where you join us, we think you’ll find friendly people who are excited to get to know you!
Wherever you are in life, you matter and you have a purpose. We want to help you become the person God has created you to be. Your journey has a next step and we’ll help you find it. It could start with serving, finding God’s vision for your life, giving or joining us regularly.
You don’t have to take the next step alone. With a strong community of friends, you can laugh, grow, and serve with people who genuinely care about you. Find a connect group, to join you on your journey.
Strong families start with solid foundations. That’s why we partner with parents to help raise the Hope4Kids to become followers of Christ. Your children and teens have opportunities throughout the week to grow relationships with each other and with God.
Our community and world
We are passionate about serving the global community and demonstrating God’s love to others. Whether in person or online, individually or in groups, within our church and around the world, we are focused on supporting and engaging in relationships that provide relief and restoration to a hurting world.
Welcome to Hope Church.
Hope Church is a safe place where everyone can feel welcome. If you have any questions about what it’s like to attend Hope, you’ll likely find your answers below.
What should I wear?
We want you to be comfortable so dress however you want! We have a wide range of styles and tastes represented at our church. Some wear jeans and a t-shirt, others wear a suit or a dress. The bottom line is we don’t care…just wear something!
What kind of music do you sing?
We sing a variety of songs that are best describe as “contemporary” worship. We have a full band with guitars, drums and piano. We sing songs that encourage us to worship God freely and passionately that are deep in meaning, but easy to understand.
How long are the services?
Our services start at 10am and end at 11:30am—just in time to beat the lunch rush! We have a 5pm service on the last Sunday of each month.
What about my kids?
We love kids at Hope! We have a wonderful team of workers who teach Kids Church each week. Safety is essential for us. All of our volunteers who work with minors have passed a background check. We also have a check-in and check-out procedure to make sure that kids are properly accounted for.
Will I be asked to give money?
If it’s your first time, we consider you a guest and we don’t expect you to give. If you decide to make Hope your church home, we believe that giving to God and the church is the Biblical thing to do as a part of the family.
What is the overall atmosphere like?
We are a friendly church with a laid back atmosphere. You can help yourself to coffee in lounge after the service and meet new people.
Our Address: 175 Varsity Parade, Varsity Lakes, Gold Coast Qld 4227 Australia.
Gold Coast Church, Hope Church Varsity Lakes, Hope Church Australia, Australian Christian Church, Christian Church, Robina Church, Hillsong Church, Generation Church, Kings Christian Centre, Pastor Paul Allen, Pastor Janine Allen, Pastor Christian Kahnt, Pastor Wayne Clinton, Pastor Justin Reid, Pastor Brendon, Pastor Ric Kelso, Hope, Christian, Bible College, Hope College
You are welcome to get involved:
- Connect Groups: We meet each fortnight at the location listed for prayer, fun, fellowship and Bible study
- Tues 7:00pm Ben & May at 75/302 Christine Avenue, Varsity Lakes
- Tues 6:30pm Christian & Michelle at 14 Bards Crt., NERANG
- Tues 7:00pm David Jones at 4/4 Pontoon Pl., VARSITY LAKES (Men’s Group)
- Tues 7:00pm Wayne & Elaine at 6 Hillridge Cre.,s VARSITY LAKES
- Tues 6:30pm Isaac & Rebekah at 48 Vodelay St., VARSITY LAKES (Korean group)
- Wed 7:00pm Yvonne Partridge at 910 Medinah Ave., THE GLADES (Women’s Group)
- Thurs 8:30am Mark Lewis at 4/29 Port Peyra Court Varsity Lakes (Men’s Group)
- Thurs 7:00pm Justin & Noriko at 35 Hadden Crt., CARRARA
- Fri 7:00pm Ric & Nat at 15 Glentrees Dr., CURRUMBIN
Hope Kids Club -Varsity College “Auditorium” (located next to sports hall) Fri night 6:30-8:30pm (during the school term), Grade 1-6, $2 coin entry.Fun, Safe and encouraging environment, Games, Bible story, Mega PrizesHope Youth – Friday for Grade 7-12, 6:30-8:30pm@Hope Church (during the school term)
- Kids Church: Hope4Kids every Sunday Grades 1-6 during the message
- Little Stars: Program 3-5 years old during the message
- Parents Room: For new parents with Live TV feed of the service.
- Musicians and Singers: Join the team, by attending Wednesday 7pm practice
- Missions: Overseas and local missions includes Church Planting, Bond Chaplaincy, Shine, Philippines Childrens shelter and outreaches
- Bethany Care: Permanent Respite, Day activities plus more www.bethanycare.org
- Hope College: Local and international students with VET FEE Help, Centrelink approved courses in Ministry, Chaplaincy www.hopecollege.com
- E: email@example.com
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2425018013
- Ph: 07 5501 8088
- Services: Sunday 10am & 5pm last Sunday of each month
- Location: 175 Varsity Parade, Varsity Lakes Qld 4227 Australia
Hope Church Varsity Lakes, Hope Church Gold Coast, Hope Church Australia, Pastor Paul Allen, Glow Church, Kings Church, Revolution Church, Elevation Church, Hillsong Church, New Life Church, Surfcity Church
|Hope Church Logo; Hope Church Varsity Lakes, Varsity Lakes church|
|Hope Church Varsity Lakes, Hope Church Australia, Hope Varsity Lakes|
|Hope Church Gold Coast Logo, Hope Church Varsity Lakes, Hope Australia Logo|
|Hope Church Australia Logo, Hope International Ministries, Hope Church, Hope Gold Coast|
|Church Logo, Hope Logo, Hope Varsity Lakes Logo, Hope Gold Coast Logo|
|Hope Church Australia Logo, Hope Varsity Lakes Church, Church Logo|